Touch Print - tyflographic boards, braille print services
We are engaged in the design and production of relief-printed tyflographic boards designed primarily primarily for the blind. We design graphics in such a way that their aesthetics are also attractive for sighted people, e.g. Braille inscriptions are hidden under standard inscriptions and graphics, e.g. a photograph has protuberances defining its most important elements, allowing for easy reading.
If you are interested in tyflographic, relief graphics and printing, Braille boards and other projects implemented mainly for the blind are encouraged to learn more about our offer for the design and realization of tyflographic plates.
in such a way that their aesthetics are also attractive to sighted people.
applying on such materials as wood, dibond, pvc, transparent film, others.
The boards are designed for indoor and outdoor use. High quality printing.
determined individually to the project and customer needs. Call +48 881 205 777
The scope of services includes
the design and implementation.
Designing and manufacturing of tiflographic signs
with convex content designed primarily for people with visual disabilities.
We design graphics in such a way that their aesthetics are also attractive to sighted people, e.g., Braille subtitles are hidden under standard subtitles and graphics such as a photo have reliefs defining its most important elements, allowing easy reading.
Our designers have experience in creating and adapting content intended to be read by blind people using the sense of touch.
are distinguished by high aesthetics of design and workmanship. The boards are colorful, can contain photos (also with convex content) and are in themselves not only informative but also an interior decorative element.
We apply convex content to such materials as wood, dibond, pvc, transparent film, and others upon request.
The boards are designed for applications
interior and exterior. Those made of dibond are resistant to atmospheric factors such as rain, high insolation and winter conditions. The size of the boards is arbitrary, adapted to the conditions and needs of the customer.
We offer attractive prices - set individually to the project and customer needs.
Our sample implementations.
Information about convex printing.
- a series of dozens of plaques for a foreign investor in the IT industry with labeled floor plans for an office building,
- transparent stickers printed in braille,
- braille placards describing the exhibits in the museum,
- a series of outdoor information boards with Braille content for a forestry client,
- a series of room layout plans for the philharmonic,
- a series of dozens of information boards containing standard content in several languages supplied with relief graphics, including: maps, photos, fragments of ornaments, everyday items, outlines of buildings and much more.
What is tiflography
What is tiflography? It is a type of graphics for the blind, which is obtained in the form of raised dots on paper. It is certainly a variation of Braille writing. Tiflography is becoming more and more popular because the demand for tactile and tyflographic boards is becoming more popular and frequent. Such boards help overcome barriers to of information to blind people, making it easier for them to get to school, work and everyday life in general. Braille boards are needed primarily in educational institutions, allowing blind people to pursue their own educational development. The boards, or tiflographic, braille boards are also used in other areas of life, such as in public places public places, for spatial orientation and independent mobility.
Use of tiflographic graphics
Tifflography, interchangeably called visualization for the blind, is the graphic construction of Braille graphics and various types of printing relief for the blind and visually impaired. Thus, tylography performs a number of important functions - it helps blind people to better orient themselves in space and move more efficiently in it.
What is the cost of designing graphics, tyflographic boards, braille boards? In fact, the price depends on several factors, namely, the material of which the boards are made, the size of the board, the color of the relief, etc. is also important. Our specialists will advise each customer on pricing issues, as well as provide detailed information on relief printing.
In the opinion of many specialists in tyflology, both domestic and foreign, the use of braille boards, tyflographic boards is becoming one of the important factors in equalizing the visual experience. It is true that the more sense organs participate in perception, the deeper and more faithful is the cognition of the objects of the surrounding world. For blind people with visual disabilities visual impairments, this type of solution greatly facilitates cognition of the surrounding reality and the hardships of everyday life.
Excellent relief printing quality
We specialize in the production of high quality graphics and printing for the blind, especially braille plates, plaques and tyflographic designs. We value every customer and offer favorable terms of cooperation.
Why choose to work with our printing company?
1. Our designers are experienced in creating and adapting content intended to be read by blind people by means of the sense of touch.
2. Our Braille graphics are distinguished by high aesthetics of design and execution. Charts, boards are colorful, can contain photos (also with convex content) and in themselves are not only informative, but also an interior decorative element.
3. We apply the content in relief printing to such materials as wood, dibond, pvc, transparent film and others on request.
4. Braille boards are designed for indoor and outdoor use. Those made of dibond are resistant to adverse weather conditions such as rain, excessive sunlight and winter conditions (snow and frost). The size of the boards is arbitrary, adapted to the conditions and needs of the customer.
5. In Touch Print printing house we use the latest technologies, our printing specialists, preparing the project are guided by the wishes of the of the customer, so we meet the needs and expectations of each, even the most demanding customer. We are timely - prints, Braille boards and all other products we deliver within the agreed deadline. We offer attractive prices - determined individually to the project and customer needs. Our printing house applies discounts for large quantities.
Feel free to contact us
Let's stay in touch
We approach each order with full commitment, whether it is a large project or a small order for an individual. We encourage you to browse through our offer on design and printing in the field of tiflography.
We will be happy to advise the best and most advantageous offer for each customer. We will answer every question, we will dispel any doubts. You can also visit us in person. The head office of Touch Print (Dotknij Druk) printing house is located in Poznań PL, but orders are carried out throughout the country. We warmly encourage to cooperation, both large companies and small businesses and individuals.
Company details: PremiumPrint Jakub Kaźmierczak, ul. Andrychowska 42a, 61-333 Poznań, PL | NIP: 9231556647